What Laser Dentistry Can Do for You
How your dentist in Redlands, CA, can help your smile
You might not think too much about the benefits of laser dentistry, but if you care about your smile, dental lasers are important. The truth is lasers have revolutionized dentistry, making treatment easier and faster, with results that are far better than using traditional, old-school “drilling and filling” technology. Dr. Brenna Hamrick-Stotts in Redlands, CA, uses dental lasers as part of her outstanding dental services.
More about Laser Dentistry
Just consider these important ways laser dentistry can benefit you:
- Lasers are faster than dental handpieces, allowing completion of treatment in less time.
- Lasers are quieter and more comfortable, giving you a more relaxed, enjoyable appointment.
- Lasers are more exact, helping to conserve tooth structure and provide more conservative treatment.
Dental lasers are used in many different areas of dentistry, as well. For example:
- For diagnosis, lasers can detect decay far earlier than conventional methods. That means decay can be treated much earlier, with a smaller filling, and a better outcome for you.
- For soft tissue screening, lasers can detect abnormalities in tissue, lesions, and other evidence of precancerous or cancerous changes. Cancer is best treated in the early stages, and dental lasers make a huge difference.
- For gum and periodontal therapy, lasers can recontour and reshape your gums, giving you a more aesthetically pleasing smile. They can also kill bacteria associated with periodontal disease and aid tissue healing.
- For restorative treatment, lasers are more precise in removing decayed and diseased tooth structure, creating a more intact surface for filling placement. Furthermore, less tooth structure is removed during treatment, minimizing the damage to your tooth.
Dental lasers are the conservative way to practice dentistry. They provide a comfortable, relaxing appointment with minimal downtime for you. For more detailed information about lasers in dentistry, please visit the Laser Dentistry section on the website at https://www.queenofteeth.com/laser-dentist.html
Interested? Give Us a Call!
If you care about your smile and want a more relaxed, easier dental appointment, you owe it to yourself to discover what laser dentistry can do for you. To find out more, call (909) 793-9711 to make an appointment with Dr. Brenna Hamrick-Stotts in Redlands, CA, today!